Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee (MT) programme focuses on different functions of the company. In short, throughout the MT programme you will get the opportunity to work in major departments of the company. Unilever Pakistan offers a comprehensive and rigorous two year schedule that aims to develop future leaders by exposing the individuals to areas of the Company. It challenges individual from the time of filling in their application to the final presentation in front of the key decision makers. Our comprehensive revolving plan gives the person an opportunity to work on exciting yet challenging assignments providing invaluable insights into how the organization works.
“The Management Trainee program at Unilever is the best place to give your career a great start. Since day one, you are assigned exciting projects with full responsibility to continually develop your skills. For me, the most exciting part of this program are the multiple rotations from functions at Head office to working on the factory floor and to finally spending time in the market. Together, they provide tremendous insight into how each function operates closely to achieve business growth.”
- Fresh Graduates: Masters or 4 year Bachelor Degrees
- Candidates with up to 2 years of experience
- Not more than 28 years of age
- GPA 3.0 and above
How to apply
Good leaders are rare, and do not evolve overnight. That is primarily why Unilever’s Management Trainee (MT) programme goes through a rigorous selection process when selecting trainees and then invests an entire year training them in all key areas of the company, thus nurturing them into well rounded professionals.
For International Graduates
- Applications for International graduates are now live and can be downloaded.
- Please submit completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “UFLP IA 2013”
- Deadline for application is 7 February 2013.
- Local Applications will be going live by the end of January 2013,
- Graduates from local universities should stay tuned to this space for more information.
Graduates applying to current vacancies
The first thing you must do is create your profile online by filling in the application form. It’s quite long but it allows you to present a complete picture of your talents, interests and ambitions.
Upload your CV and submit your application against the position of your choice. Please make sure you do so before the closing date. In order to be fair to everybody, applications received after that date will not be considered.