Multiple Jobs at Qatar Airways in Pakistan0
QR1866 – Recruitment Drive | Qatar Airways Group | Pakistan (January, 2013)
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
We have multiple vacancies in this category in several of businesses so by applying here you will be considered for all of these roles.
Do you strive to provide an outstanding 5-Star service in everything that you do?
Would you like a new challenge with a move to the State of Qatar?
If the answers to the above questions are Yes then read on!
Qatar Airways Group is holding a special recruitment event for Pakistan Nationals who are currently resident in Pakistan.
WHERE: Islamabad, Lahore & Karachi.
WHEN: 13 – 17 January, 2013
We are accepting only On-line applications and interviews will be conducted only for shortlisted, invited candidates. Therefore, please visit our career site:http://careers.qatarairways.com.qa and submit your application online against the relevant position listed below.
If shortlisted, our team will be send you the interview invitation email accordingly.
We are looking to fill many positions across the airline and its different subsidiaries and your applications for the following positions are welcomed.
Please ensure that your application and your CV are in English Language only.
Qatar Airways – Ground Services:
Ground Services is hiring for the following positions in Customer Services and Premium Terminal lounges.
- Customer Services Agent
- Food & Beverage Service (Waiter)
- Commis 1 – (Chef/cook)
- Commis 2 – (Chef/cook)
- Bell Host
- Kitchen Stewards (Cleaners)
Qatar Airways – Cargo:
- Cargo Customer Service
- Cargo ULD Agent
- Cargo Space Control Agent
- Cargo freighter Operations Officer – To be based in Pakistan ( Sialkot / Lahore / Karachi) – 3 positions available ( 1 in each of the mentioned location)
Qatar Aviation Services:
QAS needs to hire for the following positions in Customer Services & Cargo departments.
QAS- Customer Services
- Terminal Duty Manager
- General Aviation Supervisor
- Sr. Customer Services Agent
- Sr. General Aviation Services Agent
- Customer Services Agent
- Jr. Customer Care Agent
- Cargo Supervisors
- Cargo Security Agent
- Cargo Services Agent
- Sr. Cargo Handler
QAS- Airside Operations:
- Ramp Zone Officer
- Safety Officer
- Occupational Health & Safety Officer
- Freighter/ Loading Team Supervisor
- Baggage Supervisor
- Load Controller
- Store Officer
- Cabin Appearance Supervisor
- Bus Operations Officer
- Aircraft Dispatcher
Doha International Airport:
DIA is looking to fill the following positions in Airport Operations, Facilities Management & IT departments.
DIA – Airport Operations
- Follow me / Aircraft Marshaller
- Safety Supervisors
- Safety Agents
- Terminal Standard Agents
- Cleaning Supervisors
- Officer Airport Cleaning & Customer Complaints
- Senior Officer Standards and Service Contracts
- Officer Daily Resource allocation
DIA – Facilities Management
- Technical Officers – Electrical
- Technical Officers – Mechanical
- Technical Officers – Civil
- Technician Electrical
- Technician HVAC
DIA – Information Technology
- Technology Services Engineer
- Technology Services Engineer (Electronics)
- Technology Services Lead Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technology Services Controller
About You:We are looking for hard working and dedicated team players to join our team. You must be fluent in English Language and educated to at least High School level for all roles with higher requirements for others. You should also have immaculate grooming and a passion for dealing with people from all walks of life. Relevant experience is essential for some roles and would be an advantage for others.
We apologize that due to the high volume of applications that we receive; only successful applicants will be contacted.
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Highest Education Certificate
4. Valid Passport copy