Trainee Cash Officer required at Meezan Bank in All Cities of Pakistan
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Branch Banking
Job Location: Nationwide
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Age: 17 – 24 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: 14-16 Years Education (Graduates from HEC recognized universities / colleges who have scored 1st or 2nd Division and base marks of 50% and above throughout their academic careers (SSC & above) are eligible. Science and Commerce graduates of
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Work Permit: Pakistan
Apply By: May 6, 2013
Posted On: Apr 27, 2013
- Efficient handling of payments / receipt /sorting of local and foreign currency (cash). Checking and verifying of accounts to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
- Entry of opening cash balance, posting of all receipts and payments.
- Printing of cash balance statements and tallying of physical cash with general ledger balance. Obtaining accounts summary, teller cash and reserve cash at day end.
- Handling of the utility bills according to SOP.
- Preparing Cash Management report as per SBP guidelines. ATM Operations and Reconciliation.
- Any other assignment pertaining to Cash, assigned by line Manager.
Click here to Apply Here